Caylee Anthony

Has anyone else been following the story of this missing little girl? This is one of the saddest stories I have heard in a long time. The mother hadn't seen the little girl for 36days before she reported her missing. She supposedly dropped her at a babysitter in an apartment but nobody has lived in the apartment for months. She isnt even cooperating with authorities. GRRR! http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html
Would you believe that I haven't een heard of this story unil now? I guess not haing a T hooked up, and not reading newspapers has me a little out of the loop.
It may not have made it out of Florida I am not really sure but its driving me nuts. Truly disgusting is what it is.
Hi,babykeka, I read it about the story from www.wftv.com,that is very sad stories.I love kiddies,so,I worry about how he is now!God bless,God bless all the people!
It really is sad. I hope they can find this little girl alive. Her mother is a real piece of work. It is frustrating to me. I wish there was more to be done.
@lilybug (21145)
I read an article about it the other day. Someone posted a link on here about it. It is terrible.
@bamakelly (5193)
You know, I do not think I have heard of this one out of the many that I come across in the news on a regular basis. I wonder what's going on with these poor children coming up missing. That has to be the most horrible feeling in the world to lose a child. It's got to be heart wrenching to drop off a child or entrust your child into somebody else's care and then they're gone.
The lady she left her with supposedly never existed. The mother is with holding evidence. The sad part about this is the mother she has done something to that little girl.
Hi,babykeka, I read it ,it is very sad story.I love kiddies,so I worry about how is she now,maybe we would't find her forever!God bless!