Do you remember what the first movie you went to see at the cinema was?

@Humbug25 (12551)
I remember when I was younger, can't remember how old exactly it was a long time ago, my mum used to send me and my brothers off to watch the Saturday matinee at our local cinema every week because my parents were working. It wouldn't matter what type of film it was, science fiction, disney, anything but we would go every saturday afternoon, though I must add that it was always a child friendly movie. I am sure it wasn't the first film I saw but it is the one that always sticks in my mind and that was 2001 A Space Odyssey. I vividly remember asking my brothers as we came out of the cinema, what on earth it was all about and was annoyed that I had to sit through such rubbish. I have never seen the movie since so I don't actually know if the film was any good or no. Maybe someone out there could tell me! LOL So so you remember the first movie you ever went to see? Do you remember how old you were?
It had to be a Disney flick, lol. I was all over those when I was younger. I honestly can't remember what the first movie I saw was. I probably still own the movie, which is most likely in the attic. Now it's going to bother me all day, lol. I can't remember at all.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Well as soon as you remember you'll have to come back and let me know but don't sleep over it LOL
@Humbug25 (12551)
Oooops sorry about the typing error I meant to say 'don't LOSE sleep over it' LOL
@heartonfire (4131)
• Denmark
I think it was the 'Aristrocatic cats'..or something, and they were cartoons... i was little so everything seemed even more exciting,but though confusing..
@Humbug25 (12551)
Disney's Aristocats you mean? I don't think I understood that film either when I saw it for the first time!
• Denmark
yep,that one:)
@pearl1003 (671)
I think the first i've seen was Ghostbusters movie.... That was in the 80's and I hope there will be a remake or something coz I'm sure by this time, the graphics will be better. I'm sure, slimer will look 100x perfect.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi there pearl1003 I love that fil, I bought it not long ago for my kids so that I could watch it. A re-make would be cool Thanks for your response