Husband, inside or outside of the house?

@valeria1 (2723)
I heard this before "I love my husband outside of my house, he causes too much work when he is at the house"! Well I love when my husband is with me, if he can get time off and be here with me that is a pleausure. How about you?
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi valeria! really? i never heard of that saying. anyway, on my part, i love it when my husband is around. i just love hanging out with him. and i miss him when he is not around. actually we live in a 3-storey building where the ground floor is the store and the 3rd floor is our home. he can just me anytime and vice versa and we are often together for lunch and nap times. then we spend time having snacks in the afternoon and then for dinner, that is if he doesn't have church meetings. i love the times i spend with him! :) anyway, i also usually prepare the food for him, but i don't find it a drag, eventhough i also have things to do. because i work at home. anyway, i love it to spend more time with him. and i am glad that you are enjhoying your husband as well. :) good day and God bless you!
@valeria1 (2723)
Thank you for this good comment. Same here, I miss him and I know is the same for him. Maybe we are just in looooooooove! Yuppie!