Do you have nickname for you pillow?

@valeria1 (2723)
I have pillow since I am 11 and it has a nickname, I call it Quigly! Do you have a nickname for your pillow?
@MaasK1 (133)
• France
That is so interesting Val, as a man I do not have a name for my pillow but I had a monkey when I was child and I called it Mr. Monkey.
@valeria1 (2723)
Oh that is so cute a monkey!
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
No, but what for?
@valeria1 (2723)
In my case as you see is like part of me, wherever I travel this pillow goes with me, so I had to give a name, I do not have a special reason I just named it!
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
OOOOSH, You must be very rich to have been traveling with your pillow,i hope the tax is not too much when traveling and hopefully the customs do not disturb much!
@valeria1 (2723)
You are really funny. Customs do not stop my pillow. Funny....
@petiksmode (2986)
hmmm i fint it weird to name my pillow since all my pillows are tweety bird inspired so i aint thinking of naming them at all.... just i remmber i had a bf who named his pillow after my name i find it kinda weird yet sweet... oh by the way...i almost not realize that i am responding to my bestfriend's deiscussion becos of your new avatar..i am used to see the sexy avatar lols....but i will lget used to this newone for sure... i will be missing you this weekend!!!happy weekend!!
@rocker21 (2717)
Yeh. Peeechooo!!