Happily married = Healthy heart

@roshand8 (1481)
Sri Lanka
Finding and marrying your dream man can also boost your health.Lovely ladies living in martial bliss have lower blood pressure than other women,happily married women have lower levels of stress and depression too(Must be because they have someone to carry out the trash hehehe.) The good news for those who are single and fierce,studies say single have lower blood pressure than women who are discontent in their marriages. Being single is stressful am I right ?
@Wizzywig (7858)
So, I have been married for more years than i was single and have been on medication for high blood pressure for about 17 years ... that must be telling me something?? I dont recall being single as stressful ...or maybe I just dont remember being single......
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
I agree.but being single is not that great..thank you for sharing,wish you all the best.take care.Keep healthy and cheers...
@Wizzywig (7858)
I think its maybe a case of 'the other mans grass is always greener' and people seeing the good side of something they dont have (but quite probably wouldn't really want)... single people often want to be settled in a relationship whilst married people miss their freedom and independence.
@thestar (304)
• Egypt
being single is a disaster for me lol first i want to tell you very useful information and i think that humankind need to interact to become in a healthy mode and specially man and woman i think that married really help in healthy heart and life especially if you got the one you love beside you in the night nice topic my friend
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
Thank you thestar and thank you for your information,wish you luck! keep healthy and cheers..
@bamakelly (5193)
I have heard of these findings myself. It kind of makes sense. If you are in a happy marriage I suppose you will endure less stress levels. Being single I imagine could cause some stress especially if your in the dating scene trying to find Mr. Right and perhaps being let down time after time. I have been married for four years come this August. I am happy not to be in the dating scene. Those days are over for me. I am content to be a married woman with a son.
@roshand8 (1481)
• Sri Lanka
I think your world is much happier you have so much to look forward together.wish you all the best.Thank you for sharing your experience.Keep healthy and cheers..