Eventhough i am sleepy, i don't want to go to bed...LOL

yup, that's me. i could barely keep my eyes open but i still mylot...i still surf the net, i still chat... hahahhaha.... how about u, are u the same like me?
@dreamssri (1796)
hey!!!thats what i too exactly feel...even at 2'o clock in the night,i'll be surfing,eventhough i feel very sleepy... but you know something??im a great fan of sleep...i can sleep continuously for 15 hours...pnce i slept,no one can wake me up!!!! Goodday, Sri
hi there...wow... 15 hours straight?
Yes I do tend to be like this alot and will fight it instead of giveing in and going to bedI will sit here and be at the computer and the eyes are heavy and I can barely focus but stay here and continue what ever it is I'm doing. I should learn just to give in and let my eyes close and go to.
thanks for the reply.
@AshleyHasan (1024)
Sometimes I does that but if I really get sleep and feeling sleepy I just shut down every thing and go and sleep right now I am feeling very cold here because it is rainy season for us I am shivering and typing LOL ...
thanks for the reply... wish it's raining here
@lilaclady (28226)
Yes this is what I am like a lot, sometimes I just can't wait to go to sleep but sleep never comes anyway so i surf the net and talk to my friends that live in my computer.
hahhaha..thanks for the reply.... what time do you go to bed?
@liuqian (476)
I'm not sleepy right now.But when the noon comes,i feel like you.^^I wanted to sleep,but my hands were still working on the keyboard. That's why i choose not put the battery in my laptop.Because when 11pm,our dormitory will cut the electricity.lol.
@eveeee (659)
Me too, in fact you have just described me perfectly! I end up sitting staring boggle eyed sometimes at the pc when I should be asleep OR fall asleep at the pc. I've done this many times. Oops.
thanks for the reply
@bbsr13 (4197)
hello,Shiloh! When really i fell sleepy i can't resist and prefer to go to bed immediately as in such drowsy condition I can't answer the questions properly.so I shutdown my computer immediately and go to bed to enjoy a good night sleep.thanx.
@luvstochat (6911)
Sometimes I will stay up and keep working on the computer although I can't keep my eyes open but then I probaly start not making any sense in my posts I don't want to fall alseep at my computer it would hurt my back and neck to much so I will force myself to go to bed.
Sometimes, I do. It's really tempting to just stay online but now, eyes are getting drowsy and I couldn't help it, heheheh...
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi shiloh! well, it is quite the same here for me. by the way, shiloh, if you can make your discussions longer, i think that will make more money for you. :) anyway, i am like that especially if i am working. it seems that if i sleep early. i think i am wasting time because the evenings are the most productive time for my brain. and during the day, i am like a zombie just walking around with half a brain! lol okay, i think this time i need to rest already. my husband is already preparing for his trip. take care! :-) God bless you~! good night! :)