how much time do you like to spend with your other?

@jhl930 (3605)
i know that everyone likes different and likes different things so i thought that i would get other peoples opinions on this subject...ok...when you are in a relationship with someone, how much time do you like to spend with them, i mean i know that we all need our time so its probably not going to be all day every day for everyone, i mean when i am with someone i like to be with them and hang out with them and all of that but there is time that i just want to be by myself and i usually get some of that time when we are working because we are away from each other...so that usually works for me and then we are together in the evenings sometimes...so tell me about all of you what do you think? thanks for taking the time to read my discussion and i hope that you all have a great day!
@hellcowboy (7380)
Well when it comes to me and fiance I like spending every second of every day with her,because I love her with all my heart and soul,and I can not stand to spend anytime away from her,which is one of the reasons I am glad that we mylot,because since we have my parents desktop,and our laptop,we can both mylot,and at the same time be together,which makes me very happy.