how to get an online education/online degree?

@klaudine (3651)
Indonesia
I want to have a master degree, well, i haven't decided on what degree i want to take, but I want to work after graduate for my bachelor degree. I was thinking about taking an online course and get degree from that. Is it possible to do that? What should I do to get that, and if anyone here has some experience about it, can you tell me what should I prepare, so that I can estimate how much would it take to get a degree trough the internet... thank you
@CharRay7 (1549)
Hi and Welcome to MyLot!! I currently am taking online courses to get my Associate of Science degree in Medical Billing and Coding. I go to Colorado Technical College Online. I really enjoy going to school online because I'm able to do assignments and live chats that are archived on my own time. You can check it out at: http://www.coloradotech.edu/ Good luck with your future! Happy MyLotting, Char
@klaudine (3651)
wow.. thanks :) This is exactly what I need... I am gonna check that out. Again, thank you very much for your help... and.. uhm, if I take an online degree, I don't have to go to the campus do I?
@CharRay7 (1549)
Hi, No you don't have to go to the grounds of the campus at all. My college is in Colorado and I'm in Illinois. Hope you find what your looking for.
@klaudine (3651)
and I am in Indonesia, and I am not having a good converstion with the campus representative to talk about entering the campus. Thanks to you