If you are a college student...what are your plans after your graduation???

what would you like to happen with your life in the future???
Hi friend, When i was a college student,i planned to be an engineer.I done it.Now my intention,is to do good things to the societies from my side.Let us hope the best thing would happen on behalf of me to the society. Have a nice day.
ow that's great!!...congratz I see that you have a stable job now...God Bless!!!
Thank u Let us hope the best would happen. Have a nice day.
@super_jj (1417)
Just like what i did when i graduated 4 years ago: get a job. Hehehe. This is my 3rd job since then.
wow...hope I would get a job too after I graduate...juz like you....happy myLotting!!!
I would like a job with a lot of free time.
sure you would...you juz have to be so eager and motivated to finish your studies..right???
@mansig (67)
Hi freinds,this is mansi .I am persuing my engineering and after that i have planned to do MBA so that i can get a good job.than i will be able to fulfill my dreams as well as i will be able to serve my parents and my country.
@dextornap (333)
getting a good job with a high salary and getting marry to live happy life forever. But its not possible now. I came so far now. I can't go back and change every thing.
@dsharat (456)
Hi.. I am still college student...I am doing my final year in graduation...After my college days I hope that I get a good job, which suites me...I plan in such a way that I make my children and my parents in a comfortable and enjoyable position....And I should enjoy also...
@rosebud11 (190)
Ya know, I thought I was so sure I knew what I wanted. I'm going into my sophomore year as an acting major in New York City and I thought that I wanted to start working as an actress and stay in the city forever. Now I don't know if I want to go to graduate school, and whether I should go for acting or to be become a teacher, or if I should stay in the city and get a regular job to make money and still audition for things or just go for the acting or move somewhere else or I JUST DON'T KNOW! I'm not terribly worried about it yet since I've got three more years, and for now I'm just trying to make money (hence myLot and the other adds on my website--check my page, friend me!) but yeah, I don't know anymore.