how long will it take for you take get slept??

@dreamssri (1796)
for me it differs from day to day...... some times it'll take 4-5 five hours(believe me!!!).... and sometimes i'll take 2-3 minutes.... how long will you take dudes??? Goodday, Sri
@marty3888 (2358)
Oh, I believe you! aot of times it takes me that long. I can remeber only one time, and it wasn't that long ago where I fell asleep in 2 or 3 minutes. It usually takes me 30 or 45.
@dreamssri (1796)
thats cool friend!!! Thanks, Sri
@mialei23 (2386)
Hi dreamssri, It took me 30 minutes to 1 hour before falling asleep before. But now I can get to sleep like 15-20 minutes maybe due to fatigue and stress from house hold chores, I even don't have a time now logging in here in myLot and I got few earnings for 3 days. But it's alright, now I'm back but I think I'm still going to be busy next week, so I just want to earn little before the end of the month. Thanks for the post!
@dreamssri (1796)
you're always welcome friend Thanks, Sri
@bigtom1 (1573)
I'm one of them dudes that take 2+ hours to sleep. But i figured out the best way to go to sleep is when you are really tired as it does not take you minutes to fall asleep and start dreaming. On my worst days it takes me up to 6 hours to fall asleep especially when its hot. Anyway, i got catch my now.
@dreamssri (1796)
im really weird about that "6+ hours" matter.... thats what the time i get to sleep,somedays... Thanks, Sri