the number 143 means 'I love you.'

@ersmommy1 (12596)
It takes one letter to say 'I' and four letters to say 'love' and three letters to say 'you.' One hundred and forty-three." I found this in a news article. Do you know any neat little "useless" facts that someone else might find interesting?
Oh, well I suppose that's interesting from one perspective. I don't know, however, if the number 143 can be given other special importance like some bible chapter 1:43 or 14:3 or something like that. Might be cute to check, but I'm no bible scholar.
@MH4444 (2161)
That's a neat thing; but I don't really understand what you mean. Could you elaborate some more for us that don't know that? Thanks!
that is really good. well when i find out something interesting from the internet with a little research it turns out to be false. so the only thing i could say is, 30 days has september, april, june, and november. all of the rest have 31 except for february which has 28 and on leap year 29.
@cyberfluf (5004)
• Netherlands
I know you can read several words on your calculator when you turn it upside down, I only know this with dutch and english words, for example: 8008 will spell something that looks like 'boob' 7083170 will spell the dutch word 'oliebol' (babelfish translates this to 'oil ball' but I don't think that's right, it's the stuff you eat on new years eve...) 707 will spell the abbreviation 'LOL' 617707 will spell the dutch word 'lollig' which means 'funny' There are more but I don't know them all, they are very useless indeed.. .