What do you do,when you get back up in email notifications?.....

Do you just delete them all and start over with the new ones you recieved?. or do you store then in a folder and work on then every chance you get?..... For the longest time. i never relized how much easier it is to answer all your friends discussions by using the email notifications. so when it would get backed up in my email i would just delete them and be done with it... Now that i relize how great and thurough it is. i use it ALL THE TIME. now when i get backed up i will stick them in a folder and label them somthing like missed mylot discussions. and then yes work on them every chance i get....
@lvaldean (1612)
I try to respond as I go. But with my schedule that isn't always possible. So I delete and use the friends started tab instead. I know that it is bad that I am unable to respond to everyones discussions but I travel 5 days a week and work 10 to 12 hours a day when I am on travel. There are days I just don't have the wherewithall to respond. There are also times when I just don't have anything intelligent to add to a discussion. I try to make my contributions worthwhile. I hope that this is a better approach than the alternative, a one liner that adds no real contributory value.
HI Ivaldean, Yes wthat is a veary busey schedual i think everyone of your friends will forgive you if you dont get to ever one of there discussions.. And as far as not using oneliners. I think many people get agrivated when they see one liners in there discussions. so yes i do think it is a better approach. answer with something that haws a bit of inteligence in it. or dont respond at all....
@neildc (17251)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
It is really nice and more convenient to response to our friends' discussions from the email notifications. I made different folders for email notifications, one folder for each type of notification. Discussions folder for your friend started a new discussion, Comments folder for you received a comments, and so on. After reading the notifications and made a response to it, I just delete the message to my inbox will not be clogged. KEEP SMILING = NEIL (star 91 @ 1393)
Hey neildc,( I like your new pic). Yes, folder for each one veary smart:).. i think i shall do that i usually keep them all in one folder. I recieve about 80 emails a day well notifications anyways. so if i dont work fast. it does get clogged up.. thanks so much for your responce hope you have a great bday.
@ch88ss (2270)
Hey I do that too. I sure beat sorting through it my lloking in the friends started. I had too many emails the other day and deleted them all and decided to visit to site to start but I regret my decision. I think the email notifictaion was a lot quicker. I need to create a folder just one you mention so I can go back and work on them.
Yes folders are defiantly good! LMAO i use the same when i get so many like fwd emails from my friends haha i have like 47 i need to go through and read and fwd..
@4mymak (1793)
i cannot go access to the myLot discussions directly from the office - because the office server blocks that site/ link... anyways.. i have been using 'email notification' to respond to all of my friends' postings.. which is much, much, more easier i guess... 'coz i dont miss any one of their discussions... just like yours... i may not respond to all of them ( sorry !! )... but... i do know whenever my friend has started a discussion and can immediately respond to it... i think it's much faster than way... rather than go to the website and pick a discussion from there...
Yea, i find the email comes really handy.... and i cant beleove not till recently ive relized tha haha ive been here almost a year:P
@myklj999 (38783)
• Olney, Illinois
Being as I'm not working right now (and thanks in part to the email system here being a little flaky lately) I haven't had to worry about getting backed up, but I'd probably save them to go through later so I didn't miss any really good ones that I just had to respond to.
Hmmm, that is weird i have seen people say that they havnt been getting as much notifications. but i am getting all mine just fine.. i dont know whats up/ but i hope yours goes back to normal soon for ya.
@sunshinecup (7880)
If something happens and I get backed up, I just delete and start fresh. I feel bad when I couldn't get to friends posts, but I rather respond to their most recent ones than to mess that and get an older one that they may have already been paid for. I don't use this function anymore. I find it's far more fun just popping on the boards and answering any ones questions or responding to anyone's posts. There for the longest I only did friends and I kind of felt like I was missing out...you know?
Well, i know how you feel. i do not JUST do my friends and no one elses at all... i always do my friends and periodically check out the others too. like i often go into todays hottest and i also do ones with no responces....
im having that problem right now.. i was gone for a week and i usually cant keep up with the ones i get from one day so im having to be super picky on the ones i reply to since i have no time