Have you ever had trouble with mylot logging you out?

I don't if this is just happening with me but this has happened to me lately. Before I can keep mylot logged in the whole 9 hours that I am at work and never get logged off but now after answering a discussion when I click submit it often logs me off and I have to sign back in again which is kinda time consuming. Has anyone experienced this? I wonder what's wrong...
it happened to others. it happened to me and i sent a message to myLot. after 3 days it stopped for me and hasn't happened since. it seems to happen to some people after an upgrade. you need to let them know so that they can work on it for you.
Oh thanks for letting me know. Now I will let them know about it. I don't want doing responses over and over again because my thoughts get lost on the topic when I answer it the second time around. It's not like the first time you respond to the discussion that you have all your heart to it and then it disappears and you have to retype.. Thanks again.
sure, it is very troublesome.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi dear u r right this happened to me in last three to 4 days but since yesterday its Ok and back to normal and trusrt me it was really irritatiing and infact i loose some responses i typed after so much efforts So it was not me ans sure u can see u r not Alone
lol..thanks..I am glad to know I am not alone..
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
LOL sure u r not alone how comfortable it feel when u know that u r not alone in trouble area