Hours on the net

@Mare73 (1335)
On average, how much time would you say you spend on the internet? What exactly do you do on the net?
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
I spend between 5-10 hours a day on the net, and if I am not on my laptop i will use my cell phone to get to the net and work on it.
@ramangill (1479)
on average i spend 8hrs on internet most of the times i use orkut and nowdays using mylot. chatting sumtimes. but orkut is awesome. bye takle care peace.
I usually spend around 4-5 hours on the internet daily. What I find myself doing on the net is playing games, downloading songs, watching movies, on social networking sites such as Facebook. I also spend time researching and also I very often spend time looking into shares, whether I have made a profit or not on a specific day.
@darlene06 (284)
The average time i spend on the internet would be 3-4 hours a day.. I usually do research, download, earn extra income in the internet.. also, i use the internet to communicate with people..
@harishv (151)
I spend upto 12-14 hours a day on the internet. I chat with my friends and download new games and softwares. And also i play games on net. I search new topics for discussion in mylot.
@ravinskye (8242)
I spend way to much time on here. I'd say I've probably got a little bit of a problem. I'm pretty much on here from the time i get up till my husband comes home from work around supper time. Then I'm off for a bit but I get back on in the evenings. I take time off here and there to take care of my kids but mostly i'm here. I do all sorts of stuff, myspace, facebook and ofcourse mylot.
I spend most of my day on the internet if im not at school or work... basically most of my free time, i play games and look up things... i just find it quite relaxing