Montauk Monster - What do you think it is?

Montauk Monster  - Mystery animal washed ashore
@sedel1027 (17851)
I am pretty surprised I haven't seen a discussion about this yet. A few days ago a weird creature washed ashore in the Hamptons. It has been nicknamed the "Montauk Monster". Could easily be an animal that is half rotted from the ocean. Anyways, it was found near the famous Plum Island animal research facility (if you don't think this place is famous and dangerous, you need to do some research) so some people this it is an animal experiment, others think it is a ad for the cartoon network cartoon (cryptids are real). I have attached the pictured, but you should really read the article. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395294,00.html What do you think this could be?
@myklj999 (33937)
• Olney, Illinois
Well, since I'm answering from email I can't see the picture or follow the link, but give me a few minutes after I post this and I'll come take a look.
@myklj999 (33937)
• Olney, Illinois
Okay; I don't have a clue, but I've seen plenty of raccoons up close and personal (I've had a pissed off one try to climb my leg) and I don't think that's what it is...