Do you want to know when and how you will die?

@Jenaisle (3803)
Would you chose to know the time and means of your death? or would you rather not come to know it? Let's say, a fortuneteller comes along who can accurately predict the time of your death, would you opt to know it?
@bmorehouse1 (1029)
Absolutely not! If you knew when you were going to die, you would be so tensed and stressed over it that you wouldn't be able to enjoy life.
@Jenaisle (3803)
Oh, come to think of it, you're so right. I won't be able to enjoy my life then because I won't quit worrying. Thanks for replying.
Only if it is somthing I can avoid, by knowing when and how. Otherwise no I do not wish to know such information.
@Jenaisle (3803)
You're right, I wouldn't either unless necessary. (smiles)
hi jenaisle there are times i really want to know to plan around it. i wouldn't want to know thru a fortune teller, i'd never be sure if it was right or wrong. i have often wished that i could know. but we just need to live our lives the way we should. when it comes it will be time.
@Jenaisle (3803)
Yes, I like that. "When it comes it will be time". thanks for the contribution.
@katkat (2379)
If it is possible, my answer is yes. I think is great to know the things that will happen in the future. Knowing when and how I will die is pretty scary but I still want to know and maybe change the things that will happen.
@toddsarm (766)
yes I want to know how when I will die