A cup of hot chocolate in your life...

@klaudine (3651)
Indonesia
in the office where I am working now I found out an interesting fact that people working here doesn't like a cup of hot chocolate as their beverage. I wondered how could someone doesn't like hot chocolate... I always have something with hot chocolate. I remembered that i always have it in bad times. I always have it everytime I down and sad. I always have it when I need someone but no one there. It makes me feel better with myself. It makes me feel good about myself. That is why I can't believe that there is people who doesn't like hot chocolate. How about you? Do you like to have a cup of hot chocolate? How do you like it? Do you have special bond with hot chocolate in your life like i do? And what do you think about people who doesn't like hot chocolate?
@Cannonball (3634)
• France
Yeah, I have to agree with you the taste of it is so delicious and you remind me when I was working in this survey center I'd have it all the time when others like to have a good cig with their coffee. To me,this come from childhood I always remember the way I like it as a kid and some way it remains, Delicious discussion
@klaudine (3651)
Good cig with coffee... that would be awesome. LOL. Yeah you are right, I always remember when I was a kid, I was always love chocolate, in fact I loved sweets, but when I got older, I become more picky and careful about food consumption. I didn't want to get fat and there is a diabetes history in my family, so I would better not take the risk and keep those sweet and delicious things away LOL
• France
The same here in my family and I got sting a lot in summer you know by mosqitoes and someone told me it means my blood is sweet and that could be a sign of diabetes :s but the thing is that I love salty food actually and don't take much sweet like before, Nevertheless,I wouldn't refuse a good hot or cold cup or awesome chocolate
@klaudine (3651)
Yeah LOL, who could actually resist the temptation of a cup of a hot chocolate LOL, it was too delicious to refuse. I didn't know that getting bitten by the mosquitoes could be a sign of diabetes, and the sweet blood. But the information about that would be really helpful though. Thank you very much for sharing me the mosquitoes info, I would be very careful with my food intake. :)
@zer0charly (5616)
I do love hot chocolate also, but I must admit that coffee is somewhat addictive. here in the office, lots employees use to drink coffee. why? 1. it's too cold in here and coffee helps them to give heat into their body. 2. coffee makes them awake and boost their energy. and like what I've said, it's very addictive. maybe because of it's caffeine. but now, I switched back to hot chocolate for coffee is one of the cause of my hyper acidity..
@klaudine (3651)
wow... coffee lover. By the way, what is hyper acidity? From the way you say it I guess it is not something good, but what is it?
have you heard of "dyspepsia"?, well, something like that. people with hyper acidity usually feel pain into their stomach, due to the increasing of acid into the stomach. for more details about hyper acidity, please visit this link.. http://www.ayushveda.com/health/hyperacidity.htm
wow. thanks for the best response!
@karjyo (830)
I like hot chocolate, coffee, tea, flavored milk......and the list goes on.....As such there is no special bond with hot chocolate.....Why don't you try out other things, probably you will like that too.....I think having hot chocolate only will be a little monotonous. Add some variety to your life.
@klaudine (3651)
well... i like milk, tea, cofee and many other kinds of beverage too... but there is something about hot chocolate that never be able to be substituted with the other beverages.. the joy, the comforting feelings and the peacefulness of mind. When I was in trouble, I always have one for me
@sassygem (20)
oh i am a lover of hot chocolate drinks too! my favorite would be my grandma's homemade chocolate balls made from pure cocoa. it tastes bitter alone but when it is mixed with sweet tasting milk and boiled water it turns out to be the best tasting hot chocolate. it's very uplifting every time i drink it. at work, it's instant hot chocolate drink i buy at the vendo machine more often than coffee. I even drink it during breakfast and at bedtime. I like it with milk because it tastes so creamy. What's not to love about it? It's just like having a bar of chocolate as comfort food. It might even be a good companion when one is feeling depressed. I can't imagine how life would be had chocolate drinks not been invented.
@klaudine (3651)
wow. a chocolate lover... you must have seen the movie 'chocolat', it talks alot about chocolate... lol. I know, I know... Chocolate is so good so when you have a bad time, or caught in a traffic jam, all you need is a sip of hot chocolate drink or a bite of dark chocolate... yummy thanks for your response