Big Brother 10: Jessie's Exit Interview with Julie

So was it just me that thought Jessie was a schmuck for making the comment about Dan: "He dosn't even go to church on Sunday and he's Catholic". Was that really necessary, Jessie? Especially considering that Dan is a Catholic school teacher. Do you think Jessie was right to call Dan out like that?
@sunshine4 (8706)
I think Jesse is the type of person that is all about himself. By calling Dan out, he is in some twisted way thinking it makes him look better than Dan. I think the only reason they picked Jesse to be on BB is because of his body. He obviously has no brains in his head! Did you see the next morning when they showed Jesse that Dan was AP, so Dan didn't vote him out, America did? He was like...well America made a mistake. I would have made the show more interesting than Memphis. What a dork!!
Yes, Jessie's got some issues. He's impossible to have a conversation with- you should have seen him on Housecalls, the host, Gretchen, had a really hard time trying to talk to him!
@Theresam (1180)
I heard that too and I was thought typical Jessie. I hope he matures. I am suprised we didn't hear the world respect more. I am off to watch Jessie's interview with ED and Gretchen on CBS's housecalls. ED will probably rip him to shreds. Jessie needs to grow up big time. Someome said bodybuilders often are compared to toddlers, they like to eat, sleep and whine. I think that sums up Jessie nicely.
Yes, I watched part of Housecalls yesterday. Jessie is quite immature. He just won't admit when he's wrong and he's hard to have a converstaion with. Gretchen even says, "You don't like to answer questions, do you Jessie....we're doing a lot of talking here and not really saying anything" I just chalk it up to his immaturity.
@samijo719 (1054)
No, I don't thin it was right. Jessie only cares about Jessie. It made me extremely happy to see the look on his face when he found out AMERICA wanted him out of the house. It was total satisfaction!
@Reesers (1387)
No, I didn't think that's right. He's just completely immature. I actually felt bad for Julie because it was like pulling teeth to get him to talk. Is it really hard to think of just one thing to say about each person you've been living with for the past month? They had nothing else to do but get to know each other. Maybe he was too busy posing and talking to the cameras. Or flipping them off. I'll have to watch Housecalls and see where Gretchen gets onto him.
@pam210 (345)
I didn't even listen to the exit interview. I had it taped and went right past it. From day one I counldn't stand Jesse and I am so happy he is gone. He is so stuck on himself and had no respect for anyone in the house. I thought it was tasteless when he said he was the youngest person in the house but the smartest person there. That just shows you how dumb he really is!