reading speacialist

August 9, 2008 5:49am CST
hello...i was scanning through...i took a glimpsed on a discussion re-reading or something about it. i tried going back to it,but i cant find it a reading specialist. I do reading intervention for reading difficulties before it develops into a learning/reading disability. I adapt the Marie clay approach of new zealand.if ever this person who posted about a reading problem reads this,post your discussion.i hope id be of help...happy reading
No responses