I got my first Certificate Of Achievement from a school for the blind yesterday!

@nonew3 (1941)
In yesterday's mail, I got my first Certificate Of Achievement from a school for the blind! I finished the course Braille Literacy I with a grade of Satisfactory. The certificate is in both print and Braille. Yay! I am so happy! I am going to get a scrapbook to put this certificate in, as well as future certificates from that school as well. I have a long ways to go in order to become a proficient Braille reader.
@1grnthmb (2063)
That is a great acheivemnet. So is the class through the mail?
@nonew3 (1941)
I get the instructional materials in the mail, but I submit the completed lessons and responses from the instructor via email. Because I am visually impaired, I get all of the courses tuition-free. I owe the school a huge debt of gratitude.
@1grnthmb (2063)
That is really cool that the send it to you and you can reply by email. And better yet that you have your tuition covered. Take care.