need some home based jobs!!

@magna86 (1787)
i am basically from india. and i am at home waisting my time.. is there any job which can be done from home and for which i get paid. its so irritating to sit at home without any work. hope u would agree that. if anyone here feel the same and knows the answer to my solution plz tell me. the other fact is that i have searched for data entry jobs.. but instead of they giving money to me.. they aask money for registeration..,, i don think thats fair enough.. i do the work and they get the money for wat? thanx in advance
@moorange (319)
I recently joined a data entry jobs online and they don't ask you to pay for the membership fee, you can start the job after they emailed your password. The pay per job (data entry) is from $0.10 to $0.30 and each job can be done not even 2 minutes. You can have as many job as you like as long as they are available to do, but the jobs are first come first served basis only. Visit my blog under "Deals and Offers" to know more about the job. Oh by the way, I made $2.55 already for the 17 jobs I have done (verified and approved).