Depression? Try music

Music therapy, as a powerful alternative therapy is slowly gaining momentum, as it helps many in easing depression, anxiety,emotional stress,schizophernia. Music therapy provides a means to improve ones ability to getting along with people and relieving emotional stress, with out causing any adverse side effects.
@erielle (1281)
I totally 100% agree with this. Music is GREAT therepy!
Many thanks for nicely responding.
@nicu1985 (587)
Here in Romania we listen to Manele music...is cool to party with this music
Many thanks for nicely responding.
@lucy02 (5017)
Is there any particular type music that helps more? I seem to recall hearing that classical music affects the brainwaves in some way.
Many thanks for responding.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Not only that but it gives you a positive way to release things you can not otherwise release or vent. So when I am mad I sing Ozzy Osbourne, A way to release my feelings of depression without bringing anyone down, as well as to raise my own energy and feel better, as his music is very rejuvinating and refreshing to me. My Favorite of course is "Crazy Train" - DNatureofDTrain
Many thanks for nicely responding and sharing your personal feeling and experience.
• Mexico
You are so right. I start the day with music and end it. I have at times done tests to leave the radio on during the night, so I had background music while I slept........and it made me sleep better. My present wife thinks differently about that part, but music in the day is still present and life is beautiful.