My crazy Balot mishap!! (HAHAHAHA)
August 13, 2008 6:35am CST
Me and my co-workers are discussing about balot earlier and that reminded me of my crazy balot mishap. Maybe around 4 years ago I was really addicted to balot that I eat like 3-4 a night. One night I didnt get to finish 2 balots and had them stored on the fridge. The next morning i was craving for it again but I cant eat it right away since its cold. We ran out of gas for the gas range so there is no way for me to heat it. So i thought of a crazy idea of trying to heat in the microwave. I decided to put it in a micro-safe cup with water to have the boiling effect. So I placed it in and waited for the timer to stop. Suddenly, I heard a loud "boom" or "bang" sound and panicked!! It sounded more like a gunshot. As I checked the microwave, I saw my BALOT splattered in all four walls plus the roof and floor of the microwave. It actually ruined my day because not only did i get to clean the messed up microwave, but I also have to wait until night to have a balot..
2 people like this
• United States
13 Aug 08
I had to look this up because I had no idea what it was. I don't think that would be something I would want to eat,but it seems to be popular in other countries. I'm sure we have things here other countries wouldn't touch. Sorry about your mess...I would of hated to clean that up..