How "smudged" or dirty are your eyeglasses/spectacles?

Eyeglasses - Are yours smudged? How do you clean them
@pitstop (9744)
My eyeglasses are usually smudged a little! I try to clean it often, but it becomes smudged - I don't know how. How smudged are your eyeglasses right now?
@Pigglies (9336)
Mine are always dirty, I just can't seem to avoid that. I think I need new ones soon though because they are now not only dirty but also scratched.
@pitstop (9744)
My glasses are so smudged and dirty that I need to get new ones too.
@kbourgerie (8780)
Not smudged at all, after your reminder to go and clean them. Half the time, I'm so used to them being dirty that I think the world is supposed to look that way and I don't clean them. Then someone like yourself comes along with a small reminder and I realize how dirty I've let them become. Thanks so much for saying something. LOL.
@pitstop (9744)
I'm glad that a simple discussion in MyLot brings about such an impact! To be frank ever since I started this discussion I have been cleaning my glasses more today too!
My glasses are always pretty clean, but they do get smudged every so often when I reach for them or take them off. They also have some small scratches because my cat happened to try and bite them off of my face when he was also trying to assert his love, they just got in the way of his affection so to say. At this moment though, they are probably smudged because it's been a few days since I have cleaned them, ah well.
@pitstop (9744)
How do you clean them to keep them clean?
@lloyd2002 (182)
Mine are a little dusty, but luckily not smudged. I tend to to use a lens cleaner which helps get rid of the smudging. I have found that paper towles are no the best for cleaning as the fibres tend to remain on the lenses.
@fwidman (11515)
My eyeglasses, as is usual, are very smudged. I clean them once in awhile, when I have trouble looking through them
@mapi26 (549)
my eyeglasses is a bit smudged. it has small scratches which i think is brought about by the cloth i use to clean it which i believed is the best cloth because it came with it. this is the 2nd spectacles i have eversince i started using one & the 1st one has the worst scratches.