I just like him

@tryxiness (4548)
It started with a simple introduction. We talked of music, and I used him to practice our sensei’s exercise. We chatted and laughed a lot. He liked young and white (fair-skinned) girls. I just teased him on this. He calls him hiphop music --north african music. The following day, I would make an effort to greet him, and tipped him on where to access stuff in the dorm. He’s not from my country, and he is Asian too who kind of look like any Pinoys. Then one night, i tried injecting humor as a start-up conversation, then he snapped on me. I vowed not to have a decent conversation with him. I would just hi and hello whenever we meet along the dorm halls. Then, there was this dinner when he asked if I will be part of the class where he is enrolling, I answered him that I am not from his program, and we will be doing field work. The following morning, he greeted me, and I just waved my hand and smiled, and he tapped me (I guess, just to acknowledge me), when I passed by him. Later that afternoon, he was talking to my groupmate who happens to be his classmate. I was doing my highlights, when he came in our classroom, and chatted with my groupmate. He saw some computer and was telling me that the brand of his phone and that computer are the same. I just smiled and gave some little joke. I guess, I like him, but, I have to unlearn liking him, because the feeling is not mutual and the night when he snapped on me kind of hurt me in a way. It was one way of rejecting a conversation. He saw me and a friend going to the pool, and this young friend who happens to be a girl (the one who introduced me to him) chatted with him and told him that we would be swimming. I did not want him to be there in the first place (but both of them don’t know). We had a nice conversation but it was nothing serious. I would just laugh and tease him. My friend left the pool first, and he followed. I am trying to reflect back. Now I realize that he likes my friend. Well, it was just another highschoolish experience. I am back in the city now, and after maybe two nights, I will get over him. :)
@aseretdd (13736)
This reminds me of my high school days... when i was head over heels... not in love but infatuated with someone... who i know only likes me as a friend... after a few months and years of hoping... i finally accepted that we can only be friends... it is not that he is inlove with someone else... but we are not meant for each other... and just before graduation... i wrote him a letter which i read in front of him... he never had the slightest idea about how i feel for him... he did not laugh or scorned at me... but he looked me in the eye... and said... thank you for the love... and hugged me... that was the second to the last time i saw him... the last one being graduation day...
@tryxiness (4548)
Highschool stories on puppy love are nice to remember. Sometimes, when you remember about them you can't help but smile.
@aseretdd (13736)
Thanks for the best response mark...
@aseretdd (13736)
Thanks for the best response mark...
@magojordan (3254)
Well I hope you do just remember that it all starts with acceptance. Maybe that experiences were meant to teach you that things are not what it seems. I hope you learn a lot form this and someday you would get to meet your own special guy who feels the same for you.
@tryxiness (4548)
Thank you. I will keep what you said in mind really.