how much of you graduated from university?

graduate - boy graduating from school
@skenthal (1022)
Turkey
i was wondering whats the education level here on mylot, i am still in the university so i may be counted as graduated from university because i am graduating next year but how many of you graduated from university and how many of you just graduated from high school? you can count yourself as graduated from university if you are still in university, anyway i would be really glad to know more about that thanks happy mylottings all
@sirrob (4112)
i guess i could consider myself as one. it's been more than a decade since i got my baccalaureate in a prestigious local university. i had a degree in nursing and been practicing it for more than 10 years already and have been involve too in EMS and went to school for that at some point. until this writing, i am still doing both.
@sirrob (4112)
thanks for the BR... yahooo..!!!! i can post now with smileys at hand..!!
hi, I just recently graduated from a university this past may. I will be starting graduate school this semester.
@skenthal (1022)
• Turkey
gratzzz i m really happy for u
@spalladino (17922)
I need two credits and then I will qualify for three technology degrees, but I left school several years ago and have no immediate plans to return. I also have four technical certifications and PMP certification.