If you can be another person, who do you wanna be?

@JannaLee (660)
Some of us are satisfied for the type of life that we have...while the rest of the world likes to be somebody else...I too fantasize to be someone else at times...I wish to be a princess or anyone with an influential background and a silver spoon at birth..Who doesn't like it anyway....Well, how about you...If given a chance..What type of life do you wanna have? In which time would you wanna exist?
@Anne18 (11034)
I would have liked to existed in the 1800's, just because i have read so many novels from that period of time. I do know that it will be a hard cruel life, but i also seems a romatic part of history. I would only like to be on the poor side as well. But in general i would like to be anyone, just to see what it woud be to live in someone else's shoes. wouldn't mind being each of my four children for a day and my hubby for a day, just to find out how they think and waht really makes them tick
@JannaLee (660)
Very well said..The 1800's was really a wonderful era...the carriage, the dresses,and the romantic love letters really melts my heart...Diseases were quite rampant during those times though...and communication wasn't that efficient way before...Sigh...^^ I would love to walk to that era as well...Even just for a single day..^^