do you comment on your responses?

@keasling (723)
Do you tend to try to comment on the responses people leave to your discussions? I try to but there are times I am unable to. Do you think it ads more money to your participation earning?
@myklj999 (38732)
• Olney, Illinois
Yes, we are paid for all comments we leave. Many people will try to tell you we don't get paid for them, but I have a PM from myLot stating that we do. I don't always comment to all responses in all my discussions, but I'm getting better at it.
@keasling (723)
Thank you. I figure that is part of the discussion is talking back and forth. I figured we should but was not sure. Thank you for clarifying that up for me.
@philjas (1134)
I'm one of those people who thought we didn't get paid for them. I dislike though when someone who starts a discussion replies to EVERY reply saying, "Yes, you have a point. Thank you for response!" I think they do just to increase their point count and earnings. Realistically you should only need to reply to replies that motivate you honestly to say something. I don't think it's rude at all to not reply to every single one, rather I think it's annoying to see the people that post the "thank you for your response" posts to every single one.
@keasling (723)
I like to have a discussion and not just thank you. I feel if someone has a point that i need more clarity on or just have more questions or think they are really off base lol
@deejean06 (1953)
I have no idea if the responses to the comments add more to my earnings. I just thought it was a nice thing to do.
@o_utsider (371)
I think ,that I comment on the responses who leave to my dicussions is not for add more money to my participation earning.I only want to apriciate him/her for his/her good information.of course I can not comment every reponses.
Hi there keasling! I try my best to comment on the responses that people leave to my discussions. However, I must admit that I can't really comment on all of those responses. Normally, I would just comment on those that I believe needs some response or reply. But if I have much time to spare, then I would somehow acknowledge the responses they give to the discussions I have started. I don't think we earn extra from doing so. But it is definitely fun!
I comment some of them. I dont comment on all the responses because sometimes there jsut isnt ahta much to say. I check back priodically but after the first day or two I dont really check on the discussions anymore except to maybe give a best response. I'm involved in new discussions later on in the week.
@Chevee (5914)
I am trying to respond to every comment, because I do appreciate them taking the time to comment, and I also sometime say thank you and I really mean it when I say it. Not to be milking the system.