Ladies!!!Do you have a hard time getting your mate to take decent pics with you?

Attempt pic 1  - This is the first attempt at a decent pic of the two of us together.. See it didnt come out the way it was supposed to :)
Alright, I dont know if anyone else has this problem but I have to take a million pictures with my fiance before he will take a NORMAL picture. He is always making some kind of face when i try to take a picture with him. I know he does it on purpose. The one i have beside my name is the best one out of all the pics ive gotten in a while. This is one of the ones before from when i was attempting to get a good pic Does anyone else have this same problem? and besides smacking them do you have any other advice to get to stop playing and just take a decent darn pic!
@skaterx (530)
• Finland
Lol, it doesn't seem that bad. he seems normal in the pics! I guess guys just like taking funny pictures, they are posers ;p