To fly cheaply go to gateway

@maximax8 (29129)
United Kingdom
I looked at an Internet site today and it said that if someone wanted to travel from the USA to South Africa it would be cheaper to get a flight to London and then fly to Johannesburg. It said that to get a cheap flight to South America it was good to fly from Madrid that is because Spanish speaking people like to fly to a Spanish speaking country. I have flown to Cancun in Mexico from London in England for £200. It is cheap to get a ferry to France from England then travel round Europe on a train pass. Which was your best travel deal? Which would be a cheap journey from your country?
@tonytt2009 (1706)
In my past travel,for internation one will be last time being to Australiar,the return tickets cost me $500 from HongKong throught Taipei then Sydney.For domestic,emm...from my city to Sanya(The south of China) return tickets just $50 includes all the tax. If count my wife's travel,the best deal was her flight from Shanghai to London Headthrow airport,which just cost $300.
@maximax8 (29129)
You have got some very good flight deals. Hong Kong is an excellent gateway and so is Shanghai. It is lovely you and your wife have got to travel a such good prices. Thanks for your superb response.
Well,it's nice to sharing~`LOL
@ersmommy1 (12597)
I have yet to fly internationally. But I hope to some day. But we do have good deals here when I fly domestically. I usually fly Southwest Airlines.
@maximax8 (29129)
Your home country is large so flying around it is a good idea. It is great that you pick up good flight deals sometimes.