"My Wife is in Doubt if she will have to accept the Work Offer and so do I "
August 19, 2008 3:57am CST
My wife is in Doubt and so do I and at this time after having done with her Interview in one of the Hospital here in Kuwait, she applied for the position of Secretary or in the position of Sales and Marketing Executive for it is here line of work and she is having this interview this morning in th HR Office but she is surprised when the position tagged for her is a Data Entry and the salary does not even meet with her Salary expectation compare to his previous work in the Magazine........ Now, she ask me if she will have to accept the work for the meantime until she could find another company and I do not even know if I will allowed here because she told me that she will be in the Emergency Room.......Do u think my wife is right that she will have to accept it for the meantime that she is waiting for another offer..????????? Or should I have to tell her to wait for the right offer.....
19 Aug 08
I think . you are in the right position to decide...because , accepting this job..or ..refusing it..effects ...you.. If you can carry on without ,her income for a certain period ( time period is better understood by you..) Then you can refuse it.. If not ...until she gets another job...let her do this job.
19 Aug 08
Yes, you are absolutely right that I have the right to decide, I feel pity for her already because I always told her just to wait and she keep on telling me that she would like to take this for the meantime or until she could take another work offer.........because if it is regarding about my earning we could survive but we do not have sufficient savings........
20 Aug 08
Hello iyah10, Was it you or your husband who started this conversation? *smiles* I am a little bit confused.... Never mind. Well, I think if you need money to supplement your household income, you have to accept it though it is not the job that you expect you will get. You can also accept it for the time being until you get a better offer if you just want to kill the time *smiles* while waiting for the right offer. But if it is not really important for you to work at this moment, you can just reject the offer.
21 Aug 08
Hello iyah10, *Laughs* I am not that smart though....I know you are a woman based on your previous discussions but when it stated here "My wife....." I think it was your husband who wrote cause I remember you told us that your husband introduced you to MyLot. Happy Mylotting for both of you! *smiles*
20 Aug 08
Just cling on to the present offer for the time being.. and also continue to search for a better greener pasture.. Because something is better than nothing.. I have heard that of late the Data entry positions are losing charm and the pay scale will be very less when compared to other sectors of the IT industry. Take care friend.