Cute Cat with FOUR ears!

@sedel1027 (17851)
The adorable cat named Yoda by its owners was born with a genetic mutation that caused it to have 4 ears. This cat is so cute! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406581,00.html?sPage=fnc/scitech/naturalscience If you saw a cat with unique features, would you adopt it?
@pyewacket (44031)
That's hysterically funny, I only got on my computer a little while ago now and am checking my email notices and only now came across your discussion....I too started one about Yoda....I think he's adorable, don't you? I saw about him on the very late news last night...I'd love to adopt a cat like that...LOL
Absolutely I wouldn't hesitate to adopt a cat who was "different". Any cat lover knows that cats are just plain "different" anyway! LOL
Yes I would. I like the cats that have 6 toes. They look like they have mittens on. I usually look for different odd features when I adopt a cat. The cat I have right now has one white ear and one gray ear. I'm a big cat lover and I just love some of the different features that they can have. They're still worthy of getting a good home.
yes! because there is nothing wrong with them, they are still animals that need our affection.