Dave Matthews Band member dies

like i posted before it seems like a freakish amount of people dying but anyways.. LeRoi Moore, 46, died from complications of June ATV crash~ http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26302031/
What? That's upsetting. Yeah, it seems that everybody is dying these days. It makes you think. And the Dave Matthews Band is one of the greatest bands of all time. So this is a major loss, to me. ATV's are dangerous, that's why I've always liked dirt bike's better (still dangerous, but not as much as the 4 wheeler).
seems like the only time i hear about them is when some one gets hurt on them.. it annoys me when parents buy them for their kids and then wonder why/how their kids got killed etc
It seems like they are leaving here like crazy. First, Tim Russert, 58. Then Tony Snow, 53. Then this month Bernie Mac, 50, and Isaac Hayes, 65, within days of each other. Now LeRoi Moore. I hope it doesn't cause the breakup of DMB. But if I was Dave and the guys, I could probably see why I would want to. My condolences go out to you guys, if you come here. This has been a sad year for the entertainment/TV world for sure.
i know thats why i did that one post.. people i know and all these famous people are just dropping like flies and its horrible!! and yeah i could understand them breaking up over this too
That was sad. What would DMB be without a saxophonist like LeRoi? What a loss.
yeah i know.. i didnt have many of their cds but i liked what i knew of them
@sconibear (8011)
yeah, i saw that on the news this morning......very sad, but the band says they'll still be playing a scheduled concert they have tonight. so i guess it's true what they say.....the show must go on....