the user who have the most number of post!

oneandonemakesix (24192) this person responded to one of my discussions months back and i cant help but to see how many post this person has now... i am nearly 1000 posts here hope to get it pretty soon.. do you know anybody more than the number of the user i have stated.. or just list down the user that has the most number of post you have seen... thnks
I have no idea about that because when response to a discussion I am not particular of how many posts that person has. If I do see it, I can't remember exactly how many posts a person got? I really salute on you. You can remember every detail of it? I don't think there is somebody who has more than that posts.
it takes me 1 week to see who has the most post hehehe..i have notted some who have 10k posts and more but none outpost this person until now.. thnks
oneandonemakesix, it should be noted, retired with total earnings well above $3.37. Just kidding.
whoa whoa if that is all true no way hehehe lols... tnx and welcome here on mylot..
@luvstochat (6914)
oneandonemakesix used to post alot on here she would have posts everyday but she started having trouble with other users and she left the site. I notice she does not post anymore so someone will probaly go over her 24192 posts one of these days. I can't wait to get to 10000 posts!
yeah someone will probbaly outpost her i dont even know that she had the most i thought someone has more and i am very happy that her responses to my discussions were part of that good count.. yeah you will surely hit that...
@ravinskye (8242)
I think oneandonemakesix is still in the top position but the meanies made her leave so I'm sure someone will overtake her totals soon enough. She was a huge contributor to mylot and she is missed by alot of us. I don't know exactly what happened, just that some were following her discussions and giving her a negative rating all the time and saying mean things about her family and she just had enough.
ohthat is so sad i love her response in my discussion...i hope she will have her comeback and be post more again..
@myklj999 (38673)
• Olney, Illinois
oneandonemakesix was being harassed by many people here; I had a few disagreements with her, but we settled them. It's going to take a while before anyone will top her count; her style of posting consisted of many stories from the news each day; she has a high post count, but much of her stuff came from other places instead of her own words. There is nothing wrong with that type of posting, but I would rather post my own words and thoughts, not someone else's. Still, she is missed by many, and I think the people that ran her off were wrong in what they did and said.
that is so sad indeed i like her responses in my posts though.. with her manner she really enjoyed the copy paste facility and maximize that i think.. well whoever done bad things to her i will always say that "they will reap what they sow" that is the rule of life... thnks
@valeria1 (2723)
OMG! Petik that is a record! I did not observe much but from now on I will, we can make up to that friend for sure, is just a matter of time! hahahaha!
yeah we will reach that number the only question will be when lols.... hey check my newest posted discussion...
@arcidy (5015)
He must be full time here and probally makes or made more then 50 post per day which I know I cant do. Ive been here for a year and I only have a few thousand post but I did take a lot of time off at least 3 to 4 months. But I think it would take me another 2 or 3 years before I get to that many post on here lol. Hopefully this place will still be here.
yeah i thinks so too i mean for her to have that many posts like noone else she has to be very very busy round here... thnks
@MaasK1 (133)
• France
I am a newbie here and I cannot imagine to have so many posts like this member, is outrageous, hehehe.
jus keep on posting here and time flies and b4 you noticed it you have that number in you name hehehehe.. welcome here!!!