please your lover

August 23, 2008 7:09am CST
Guys let us suppose your girlfriend/boyfriend got angry with you on some matter and he/she is so angry that neither talks on phone nor does meet you. In such a situation please tell me what you will do to talk or meet her and even if he/she meets how would you please him/her.
1 person likes this
5 responses
@n30wing (4768)
• Philippines
25 Aug 08
Usually when she doesn't really wanna talk to me and she's really feeling bad,and it's my fault,well I'll try not to talk for a few hours and let her temper be cooling down. I'' go home early that is not unusual and kissed her and say I m sorry,really sorry for I have done,if she's not gonna respond, I will kneel down,tell her what do you want me to do just to prove that I'm sorry, and do love you very much please, don't want us to be this way! Have a nice day!
@rocker21 (2717)
• India
24 Aug 08
All i would do is wait, if she loves me she would really come back talking to me , if she doesnt care she wont, if its just her stubborn nature then it might not be of any problem Always wanna see things where they end. If the end is sweet , who cares whats going on in the midst of the thing! if she doesnt talk, then who wanna talk to her too! Love is there but its not that love makes you a slave!
@syankee525 (6293)
• United States
23 Aug 08
oh been here a few time with my wife.. lol.. depend what she's mad at me about. if its something silly. then just wait, if something stuipd i did. send flowers.
@Wizzywig (7858)
23 Aug 08
If I'd done something wrong, I'd apologise. If I didnt think it was wrong I would ask why he did and then explain why I didnt think it was wrong. If he wouldnt even listen then I'd realise he wasnt someone I wanted to be with.
@sharay (2776)
• India
23 Aug 08
In that case, i dont go to to talk to him immediately as i very well know that it would only aggrevate things, so...whatever i have got to say, i just put pen them down in a beautifully colored heart paper and keep it inside a wonderful card and give it to him either directly or through someone (that depends on the intensity of the anger)