Do you know how to solve the rubik's cube?

@tidgea (355)
I learned how to solve the rubik's cube for about 3 days. My friend was good enough to teach me how. I also know how to solve the sudoku cube. Its much harder than the rubik's cube. How about you? Can you solve the rubik's cube? What's your best time? And how did you learn to solve it?
@bjcyrix (6907)
Hi! Welcome to myLot. Yeah I do know how to solve the cube. I made it my mission in July to solve it before that month ended. Luckily, there was a time when I had a really long weekend (4days) was some holiday I think. So I took it upon myself to solve the cube without doing any cheats. It took me three days to solve it on my own and to write down how I did it. My best time so far is a little over 3 minutes but I dont time myself anymore. So Im not sure how accurate that reading is. Ive actually recently learned how to solve a cube that has pictures. Sometimes it gets confusing especially when the middle isnt turned the right way. It took me an hour and a half to figure out that thing. Our prof was absent that time so for lack of anything better to do I solved that picture cube my friend brought along. Still dont have my own algorithm for it but Im going to try to pen it down. When I learned how to solve the standard cube I taught my friends too and now all of us knows how to solve it. Its nice that you've solved different kinds of Cubes. Its a great way to exercise our brain and to boost our memorization Have fun!
@tidgea (355)
Yup, solving the rubik's cube is pretty stimulating for the brain. It surely keeps your neurons working. I havent had the chance to get hold of a picture cube. Thats also the case with the sudoku cube. You cant really know where things should go because the center piece is not on its correct orientation. Its great that you have learned how to solve it all in your own. I recently learned a new technique...I saw some videos in youtube and I followed it. Now, I can solve the cube even faster compared before.
@bjcyrix (6907)
yeah it really is. There are lots of techniques out there presented in sites, but I guess the best ones are on video. You just gotta pick the right one that works for you. Goodluck and Go Wild!^_^
yeah i know how to solve the rubiks cube, it do have a pattern on how to solve that right|??? i havent heard of the sudoku cube.. but i know how to play sudoku only, as for my best time in solving the rubiks cube, i still dont know, the next time i would play it, then i will get my best time...=)
@tidgea (355)
yup, it has algorhytms which you can follow for you to be able to solve it. The sudoku cube it harder compared to the rubiks cube because you still have to solve the sudoku for you to know where each piece should go.
@Anne18 (11034)
No I don't know how to solve the rubik's cube, but my son brought one the other day and my husband took it to pieces when he was in bed and tricked our son that he knew how to solve it. Hope that makes you smile
@tidgea (355)
Hehehe! Yup, thats the easiest way to solve it.