things could get a little heated

@SaintAnne (5453)
I love board games. I enjoy Scrabble, Parcheesi, Boggle, Yahtzee, Taboo, Monopoly, the list goes on. I'm not quite sure if Boggle and Yahtzee fall under the board game category. I just have a tiny (in my opinion) or big (in my boyfriend's opinion) problem when I play these games. I get very competitive. I don't like to lose and most times, I get really annoyed when I do. And yes, I do gloat a lot of times when I win. It doesn't matter if you're my boyfriend's mom or brother or if you're my own mother, I would try to beat you and would do it mercilessly. I should say that I'm competitive in real life, my rock needs to beat your scissors, my paper your rock... you get the rest. Are you like me? Or are you more into "playing the game is fun enough"? I should also note that at the start of every game, I always tell myself to be a good loser or a graceful winner, whatever the outcome might be. But I almost always end up being neither. :(
@hellcowboy (7383)
I love playing board games and lately me and my fiance have been in board game rampage where we have been playing a lot of different games,we have played Life, Monopoly,Battleship,Guess Who,Jumanji,Chess,and the latest game we have been playing is Clue which is my favorite because it is awesome,I love mysteries and I love solving mysteries,and me and my fiance have made the board game clue fun even though there is usually only the two of us,and I am pretty competitive,but I make sure that I am a gracious winner when I win,and when I lose I make sure I am not a sore loser because it is pointless to be one.
@SaintAnne (5453)
It's mostly me and my boyfriend playing board games at home too. Right now, we have a daily game (set of 3) of Sequence. I haven't played Clue at all but I heard that they're updating Clue with new characters and weapons. They're also updating (or have updated) Monopoly. And I am still working on the game outcome-related attitude. If you also like jigsaw puzzles, check out mystery jigsaw puzzles. It's a good bonding experience with the partner.
I have not heard anything about them updating clue with new characters and weapons but it would be neat,and I am not a big fan of jigsaw puzzles but they might be worth a try,have a great day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting my friend.
@shiloh_222 (5480)
hi there... welcome to mylot. how do you like it here? hehehe... i love board gamess... hahahah...especially Scrabble, monopoly thought i am not familiar with Yahtzee... hehehehe.... i have a competitve side but it's not as dominant as you... hahahaha.... well, i feel bad losing but i don't feel very bad and i don't gloat though i would smile and smile... hahahaha.... well, i hope you won't be as intense in just for fun games that much because it may start something, which i hope not... hahahaha... and also i guess your are just a very passionate person... hahahaha... and maybe u can fuel this passion into somethting very worthwhile. hehehehe... just imagine the positive end result... hehehehe.. you know the things that you can achieve. happy mylotting.... and take care... ~ Shiloh
@SaintAnne (5453)
I'm hooked! Fortunately, boyfriend invited me to leave the house for a while. It's a nice day outside and I spent most of the day mylotting.
hahahaha... it can really be like that... hahahaha.... nice to hear that but don't overdo it okay? hehehhee.... anyway... nice to hear that. since i am living the opposite part of the world... hahaha.. i just woke up and getting ready to go somewhere. i will be by late afternoon or so... hehehe... i will see you around... in a few hours... take care... mwah ~ shiloh
@drannhh (15238)
I am competitive, but I don't get mad over losing unless the other person cheats. I just try harder the next time. Hubby doesn't like games, but he encourages me to play online, especially on Moola and King.com, and I think he is more into my winning than I am. That is always his question, "Did you win" or more often, "How MUCH did you win?"
@SaintAnne (5453)
I found Penguin Diner on Yahoo games and that was a mistake! I got obsessed with the game right away. All I had to do was serve other penguins their food orders in the fastest way ever.