hobbies when taking a bath...

What are the things you usually do when taking a bath that doesn't concern...well, taking a bath? Do you like to sing when taking a bath? Stuffs like that... Me? I love to sing while taking a bath. And I also do those...stuffs...hihi. My brother brings a coffee cup with him inside the bathroom for reasons I don't know...I wonder why.
@bindishah (2062)
I love listening to music when taking a bath. Im not much of a singer so dont really sing. But I do listen to music and sometimes dance (lol) to the beats. I have also slipped in the bathroom a couple of times trying to dance but hey its a lot of fun.
I've done that too! But then I'm really careful not to slip, and the bathroom's not big so I hardly slip. Heehee. Well, thanks for the response. Cool one. Have a nice day.
@Anne18 (11034)
I like to have a nice long soak in the bath, take a cup of tea and just relax and have a good think.. hard as everyone wanders in to talk to me, but that way I do get a nice back wash
Wow that's good. Well, thanks for responding and have a nice day!
@valeria1 (2723)
I do not sing, I like to read sometimes, but I am not a stay forever in the bath person, I get bored! I wish they had a laptop that could be put in the water so I woul take with me and do myLot! LOL
actually there is one laptop, the toughbook by toshiba I think...well, have a nice day! Too much myLot-ing there huh? LOL.
I really dont like taking baths very often. I almost always take showers but once in awhile I will get an urge to just relax in the warm water and read a book. My ex used to take a bath more often then he would take showers and he would be in there and almost always fall asleep in the water for a few hours lol. I have never done that. When I start to get tired I get out. Usually what I do is soak in the bath then stand up and take a shower to get my hair clean its easier then sitting up and down to do the shampoo and conditioner seperately. It makes my spine hurt the bottom of the tub.