what you do first?

@vimaal (3365)
Hi friends, how are you. If you brought a new note book means what you do first? i first want to write my name in that notebook. what about you? share your commends.
Hi vimal, I will start my homework given by the teacher in the second page by leaving the first page. hehe.........
@vimaal (3365)
hi sudha, thanks for your reply. take care have a nice day.happy mylotting.
hi vimaal, i will install windows in it...ops sorry, that notebook j/k well, i am similar with you. i will write my name. not on the cover like others do, but on the first page. i like keeping my notebook cover clean. when i still studied in school, i would sometimes also write my address. maybe if i were still a student now, i will also write my cellphone number on it
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, thanks for your reply.take care have a nice day. happy mylotting.
Hi vimaal, When I buy a new note pad,the first thing I do is write a poem in it and then put my name and date. Sometimes I do some scribbing on it. Tamara