A lesbian and her live-in partner made a public scandal in the night!

@salonga (27858)
It was a scandalous scene in the middle of the night. My husband and I were awakened by a load cry of a woman so we both peeped though our window from our bedroom and saw our lesbian neighbor pulling the hair of her female live-in while boxing her from the back. The woman was crying so hard and bad words coming out of her mouth. It was a terrible scene as both were exchanging bad dirty words. The woman was down on her feet and was groaning in pain while cursing and the lesbian was roaring like a lion in rage. My husband and I would not know what to do. Shall we help the woman but is it right? Before we could ever decide my other neighbor came to the rescue of the woman. Then the security guard of the subdivision arrived. What a scene? What an abnormal relationship? How do you feel about this kind of relationship? Will you interfere in this kind of situation?
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
if i have seen such seen i would not let myself get involved in such personal fights..not that i do not care if they will hurt each other but i am afraid to get involved in such heated discussion the lesbian might involve me or focus her rage on me..sometimes those who stand as the "referee" in such arguments are the ones who get hurt more..so i would rather ask a professional help like reporting to the proper authorities such as the guard of the subdivision then that's it..it will be the only thing that i will let myself be involved with..
@salonga (27858)
You are right! I've seen situations when those who interfered were hurt and worst even killed. That was what we were thinking so we were not moving although we saw how the woman was badly beaten. It was good the guards arrive. We did not care anymore what happened to them. We had to get back to sleep because we have wake early for our work.
thanks mommy for appreciating my response..^_^
@rsa101 (18540)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Well that is indeed so scandalous that they had to do it in public and not just do their arguments inside the house. Well i think it does happen in many cases even in normal husband and wife too not only in lesbian and partner relationship. It is really hard to really interfere because its something being personal that has blown out of proportion. How do I feel about that kind of relationship. Actually I have a cousin that has that kind of relationship. They seem to work things out quite okay. They are like a normal couple already and they have even adopted a daughter and they seem a pretty couple having a daughter. I really don't mind them at all for as long as they do not bother my life.
@salonga (27858)
Right, it is hard to interfere. That is their life. Actually they do really quarrel most of the time but that was the worst fight they did and they even did it in the middle of the night and disturbed our sleep. I don't really care about their kind of relationship and as you said as long as they don't bother other people's life it's up to them to go with what they want. Anyway that is their life and they will be the one who would give account to God in the end. Thanks RSA for your thoughts. Have a nice day!
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
i would have called the cops & let them stick both their silly buttes in jail. i agree it is an abnormal situation, one that i have ner understood between women or men.
@salonga (27858)
Ha!ha!ha! I like how you stated it madam! I myself never understood why this kind of relationship have to exist. It will always end in trouble and they are also troubling us the neighbors. Next time, I will know what's best to do! Thank you so much!
@raclie (1732)
i dont care if they are lesbians or not. first and foremost, they are humans. and no humans are to be treated like that. it is not fair and i mean, she is getting hurt!!! and people are not doing anytthing?!?!?!!? i would have called the police or something... it is just...not right... i hope she is ok...
@Tianna2 (1274)
I'm sorry you had to witness such a fight. I wouldn't want to get involved as I live alone but I would call the Police for the safety of your neighbors. I really wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. As for the relationship, I wouldn't have a problem living next door to a lesbian couple, some of my best friends are lesbians and I know they wouldn't act like that. Hugs, Tianna
@salonga (27858)
Twas really terrible. It destroyed my sleep and can't swallow the dirty words that I've heard. Tsk! tsk! You are right, it's better to call the police in such situation. I think we are not in the position to interefere. It's the job of the policement. Thank you Tianna.
@relundad (2311)
If I looked out of my window and a fight was going on I would seek help from the authorites from the inside of my home. It would not matter to me that it was a lesbian couple. As a matter of fact I would not have even thought to mention that. Granted this is not my preference of relationships, but I don't know that I would consider it abnormal, as that indicates something that is rare or not likely seen etc. I am just hopeing that your decision to not seek help was NOT due to the fact that it was a lesbian couple. Or I guess I am asking if you looked out the window and a man was beating the piss out of a woman, would your response have been different?
@salonga (27858)
Well it is just a matter of thinking which should be the best in every situation. But in my case before I do any action, I will always consider my own safety first.
@relundad (2311)
Of course your safety should be a factor. Thats why I said that I would call law enforcement from the safety of my home. But you didn't answer if your response would have been different, if it were a man beating the crap out a woman?
@Bebs08 (10687)
Oh!! that is a terrible scene. I can not stand watching without doing something when things like this happen in our neighborhood.. I would not interfere either but I should call the authority. This is public disturbance and physical abuse. It is just sad to see somebody suffering like that. Good if they are hiding? nobody had seen them? But even then, somebody who is doing this should be stopped by an authority. I'm sure the cause of that dispute is jealousy. Yes, abnormal relationship is always causing trouble to people around them.
@salonga (27858)
Acrtually Bebs they are notorious couple. They have been fighting every now and then since they came in our subdivision. But after every quarrel they will kiss and make up and we will see them sweetly walking together again then after some few days they will quarrel again. But the last one was the worst. I was thinking that will be the end of the relationship. Well anyway, do you believe that they are once again back into each others arms. But we in the neighborhood have already signed a petition to drive them out of our subdivision. They have long been destroying the peacefulness of our place.
@Bebs08 (10687)
That is always the case for an abnormal relationship. Quarreling and making up. Very inconsistent because the relationship is not normal. Only very few Lesbians are living together for life. The decision of letting them out from your subdivision is the best solution for that problem. Let them live in the mountains where no body will be disturb with their fights. have a nice day.
At the risk of somebody attacking me for my views, I would have just let them fight it out, unless one of them was killing the other then I would have called the cops. But other than that who cares.
@salonga (27858)
Hi! Good points! Who cares if killing is still very far from happening. These two people are just doing these for their own delight, I suppose. That is their own way of satisfying themselves. Abnormal behaviors I should say because they do it very often. They fight today, tomorrow they are loving. Why should we then involve ourselves?
@pehpot (4762)
Oh my! what a scene, but I don't know how to react, maybe I'll just watch.. well I think this kind of relationship is OK, isn't it natural for some to fight like their in a lion's den? but poor girl, in a lighter note, I am sure if me and husband witnessed something like that, I am sure we'll talk about it all night and speculate on the reason why it happened. Me and hubby loves to make story.