what to know what you think on this black and white people

ok fist of all i am white, and this isn't nothing racail at all. since i have been working and dealing with white and black people i have came to notice the different between the two. that is white people atten to be more stuck up and don't like to talk at all. where black people do talk to us more. we go to apartment building and do maintance, and also we do power washing as well. the black person will ask us hey need a drink or use the bathroom ? where a white person won;t ask. and even if we ask we will hear a boat load. where if we ask a black person for water, they are ready to give us a soda with ice. i am not saying all white people are like this but most of them are. and also with white people i have notice they play too many games with people as well. instead of just saying i just don't like you, they play dumb games with people and thier feelings. where i black person just be like hey leave me the hell alone i don't like you and i am about to whip your butt.
@m_rdzy (233)
From my opinion, some of white ppl alwaiz think they better from black one ... but in generally we are the same, god creates us in different ways and god gives us brain to think about it's creation.
yeah that how i am, i don't think i am better then anyone else, just because of their race. i thought it was kind of interesting, but i have notice this here of late.
@Pose123 (21662)
Hi syankee525, I don't like to judge people that way, but I understand that you are speaking from your own experience. I find most people to be good and it doesn't matter if they are black, white, Asian or some other group. There will always be some that it will be difficult to get along with and sometimes they are white other times they are black, or they may be Jewish or Arabs. Sometimes people who have more wealth than others around them, better houses, better jobs etc. tend to be more stuck up as you put it, and maybe that's what you are experiencing. I believe that we are all one and should try to get along together. Too bad some people let wealth an things like a good education go to their head and make them think that they are better than others. Blessings.
yeah i don't judge other either, i figure this would be interesting to start up. like how i was call racail against white people, but i am white that the funny thing.
@nanciem (1106)
It is racial. I myself an an Italian-American, so I guess caucasion. I do not believe it has to be either black or white, when to tell someone to get out of your face. It has to deal with your views, your own security, and how strongly you feel about your beliefs and opinions. I have NO Problem whatsoeber tellin' people where to go. If I disagree, we can discuss, if I dislike we can discuss, hurt me, insult me, or my family we can disucss and THEN we can whip each others butt! Black, whit neither, I believe it's all in you, listen to youtr own self, not others! :)
no it can't be racial, because i am white. and plus i am italian as well. where i live at white people seem to be more stuck up. specaily when you look at them and say good day, or hold the door open for them. i don't bleive treat no one different because of race, our if they are gay, straight, rich or poor. i was always tought show respect back to those who show you respect.