cakes pastries mmmmmm..yummmyyyy

Hey friends how many of you like or love cakes and pastries and choclates like me.. and how many of you bother to eat that..I mean can you say no to choclates or pastries for your diet purpose...Whenever i eat choclates or pastries so many of them tell that dont eat too much u will put on weight..But I dont mind eating that..and I dont bother about my weight...but still im not too fat...So how many of you are like me? Can you control your tastes for diet purpose.
@corngrass (727)
ME! ME! ME! We are from the same side of the earth! I loves chocolates and cakes! Cheesecakes, blueberry cheesecakes, evergreen cakes, chocolate cakes....I just love them! Cadbury, Beryl's, Toberone...I just can't take my hand off them. And when it comes to these, i don't bother about my weight! I just can't control myself, u know how i feel right? =)
ya very much..I can feel that how you can feel...and we are of same kind..nice that you enjoy and eat..thats the greatest part..