If everyone had to pick a new name, what would be yours?

@JannaLee (660)
Some of us likes our name, while the rest doesn't. I do like my name, but if by chance I need to choose another one..I guess I'd pick Samantha..How about you?
@cher913 (25865)
i am fairly creative and off the wall (and i dont mind my name) but i would like to change it to something slightly more exotic like sierra or summer or autumn or marina, something like these names that would add a aura of mystery to me.
@JannaLee (660)
I guess you would like to keep the mystery in you...that sounds good to me..^^those names are really wonderful...expresses the wonders of nature..^^ serene, calm yet astounding...
I like my name Trisha, I would maybe change the spelling on my name though. I like the other spelling better, Tricia, I think it looks nicer. But if I had to change my name completely I would change it to Lexie. I like that name.
@JannaLee (660)
Trisha is indeed a great name. I would love to have your name too^^ Lexie is also nice^^
If I am going to pick a name for myself I like my name to be "Abigail". Abigail means Father's joy. I want always to bring joy to our Heavenly Father's heart. Abigail is such a beautiful name.