What action did you take after being scammed of these scam sites?

@Verity (851)
It is really sad to say that most of us have been a victim of these scam sites by their fraudulent inducements, what action did you take against them, if there is any, or did you assert your rights to find relief from the redress or wrong done by these scam sites without being compensated with your efforts?
@tonytt2009 (1706)
For the scammed sites,I normally can do nothing but posting some complains on the forums.Coz I can not access into the sites if they're being scammed...Roughly cacualtion,around 5 more scammed sites I've met for the past 2 months..So sad
@salonga (27830)
I have not been scammed so far! I am very cautious not to get into illegitimate sites and this is the very reason I am loyal to myLot. This is the only legitimate site that offers very simple mechanics and less details to go through. There are other legitimate sites for sure but so far I have decided to just stick to myLot for now.