What goals do you set?

@likaes (496)
Singapore
When you're out making money, are there certain goals you set for yourself, like a target to achieve? I know certain people who plan our their entire futures, but I'm not like that myself. I just have certain expectations of myself, not necessarily goals. What are your own goals, and what will you do when you achieve them? Celebrate, or set even higher goals?
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Well, I don't really usually set goals but this month I decided I would do that. By the end of September I want to earn around $150-$200USD for this month alone. I have made it past $100 already for the last two months so a little extra effort and maybe some wise investments might help me along the way this month. I also set myself a goal to make payout at another site by Sunday night so I can request a payment from them. I hope I do make it and stop procrastinating on it so much! Well, I am celebrating this month by using my August earnings from myLot to treat myself to a box of Guylian chocolate seashells!