Do you approve of extra marital affairs?

I wonder how many of myLotters have extra marital affair. As to me, I never ever think of it. So, what about you?
@chaitra001 (3278)
• Bangalore, India
I do not approve such kind of affairs. According to me people must be honest to their life patner. Having such an affair is cheating their partner and also cheating themself. If people want to have an extra marital affair means there is no value for marraige.
@baileycows (3668)
No I do not approve. However I have done it and so has my husband. We just were not thinking apparently. It can mess up your whole life even when you think you have it back together it seems like it always creeps up. It is better never to make that mistake and have to live with the guilt and stress of what you have done to your loved one.
@belk89 (1103)
Extra marital affair is immoral. If a person cant stick to one person. Then theres no point of getting involved with somebody if the person can't be faithful towards its partner. Extra marital affair wont do anything good. It would just make my life miserable and unhappy. I would rather not have someone in my life than to be with somebody who doesn't respect our relationship and me as a person.
@Ravenladyj (22936)
I think that anyone who approves of extra marital affairs has issues....HOWEVER I suppose that also depends on the definition of "extra marital affair" TO ME PERSONALLY its being with someone intimately IN SECRET...Hiding it, lying and all that comes with it....all of that is a big fat no no in my books.