• Had a very boring day today

@BYOLA2871 (4373)
South Africa
I woke up today in very high spirits hoping to have a great time but all of this seems to suddenly drain out of me in just less than half the day and I wondered what the reason for this could be. Try as much as I could I couldn’t find an answer, anyone here ever experience this kind of thing?
@checapricorn (16065)
[i]When I am still sleepy BYOLA and when I am hungry, I have that feeling too and will get back the motivations and energies right after a few minutes of going back to sleep or eating my favorite breakfast! LOL! Anyway, I hope you will be energize after an hour or two! maybe you need to eat or exercise this time![/i]
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
its funny when i get this kind of feeling ,maybe a little exercise will help ,i might as well give it a try the next time i feel this way
i feel the same way. it's such a bummer! i thought i was gonna have a good day. to my surprise, a lot of tasks are needed to be accomplished. i had to borrow some things and i had to do my daily routine and WE HAD AN EXAM! i'm so tired!
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
well at least you had something to do i hate being idle so it was such a terrible feeling when i found myself in such a state.how was your exam anyway?