Are you ready to die?

@JannaLee (660)
Life is such a wonderful blessing. It's full of surprises and graces. I'm happy with my life. I have a great family, amazing friends, a nice man and a whole lot more. I'm always looking forward for tomorrow since I know things will be blissful, or if it's not that joyous at least it's manageable. And at the end of the day, I would still have a smile on my face because life is all around me. The thing is, we don't know when it will end. We can't see the final destination. The mere fact makes me fear of the end. Makes me fear death. I must admit that I'm afraid of death, I'm not ready to die and I can't face Joe Black just yet...How about you? How ready are you? Are you afraid of death?
@glay22 (512)
I am afraid to die.. not this time. My parents still rely on me for financial help and I cannot afford to leave them just this soon. I still have so many dreams in life and I wanna get marrie, have a kid.. have a wonderful family. I believe I still have a mission to fulfill, and that is to serve others especially the opressed. I am a nurse and I want to save thousands of lives. I cant afford to lose mine..