Feel good movie moments ..

Is there a movie out there that no matter how you are feeling you can watch it and it will make you smile? Mine is the movie Sydney White. When she is doing homework at her study desk in the library and all of a sudden some guy comes up with a rose, places it on her desk starts to hum and backs up . and that repeats with 3 other guys once all the guys back up they start to sign the song "when i see you smile" and "Tyler Prince" her total Crush! comes in with a 5th rose and starts to sing the song which is the song they first danced to. I thought it was the most romantic thing ever and it makes me smile every single time i watch it .. I have watched that movie so many times that i know most of the movie by heart. its kinda crazy but i definately could watch that movie over and over and over .. what can i say i'm a sucker for a happy ending
I wouldn't say there is a movie like this for me only because once I watch a movie once I don't really care to see it again . But movies can reflect how I feel because I can relate to how the people are on the movie such as when I watch a tear jerker , I am the first person to start crying or if I am watching a movie that something happy is going on , it puts a smile on my face . If I had to pick a movie that I have watched so many times that it put a smile on my face would be Annabelles Wish . It is a Christmas movie that I watch with my younger children every year . It was the first Christmas movie that my eldest daughter and I ever watched together and I thought it was such a nice Christmas show for chldren that I have carried the tradition of watching it every year with my now younger children . It brings a smile to my face only because it is such a sweet movie for little one's not to mention I LOVE CHRISTMAS lol .
thank you for responding