solar energy

@savypat (20245)
Today I am looking for a solar energy program in the USA which will pay me for putting in solar power, so far I found Fed. Tax credit up to 30% and 500 dollars from the state. I guess I'll just have to hand in there because the job is around $6000.00 anybody know of any off the wall rebates to help out? Like for seniors, or farmers, or just middle class poor folks? Help if you can.
@Jul14nch0 (1414)
• Argentina
The negative thing about solar energy is that you have to spend too much to get too littl,and also not gioing to be enough to sustent a whole poblation, that is why it is not much being used. I wish you good luck, have a nice day.
@savypat (20245)
One can only hope that the technoligy will catch up, I'm sure there are cheaper ways to make the collectors. We used this in the 80's and it was very expensive, now it's already cheaper, but still to much money I think.
@likaes (496)
Ooh, I wish I had those in my country. Solar panels are expensive to set up though. I think here, you only get paid for the excess energy you produce that goes to the power planet.
@savypat (20245)
I think as the world situation get worse and worse more and more countries will be offering encouragement to their people to switch to green energy. So just hang in there.